Full-time Sales Representative
Are you a self-starter and highly motivated? We want to hear from you.
Infiniti of Valencia is seeking a full-time Sales Representative to join our family of employees. The ideal candidate has a great attitude and excellent customer service skills.
What else are we looking for?!
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Valid Driver's License with satisfactory MVR
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Professional personal appearance.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to meet company's production and quality standards.
Physical Requirements Surroundings
spend time outdoors in the weather and elements.
spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
Sitting-on a regular basis
Standing-on a regular basis
Walking-on a regular basis
Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Sales Representative is required to satisfy any and all minimum production quotas and CSI levels.
- Make phone contacts daily plus email and text message.
- Enter their contacts into the Vin Solutions CRM with notes on the contacts that need to be called in an effort to advance the sale.
- Obtain the training necessary for factory qualifications.
- Take test-drives with customers according to management’s guidelines for personal safety.
- Present to management all offers made by customers to purchase vehicles.
- Show concern for the customers needs throughout the sales process.
Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent rating on the sales, delivery and follow up processes from each customer.
- Arrange the first service appointment for customers and contact the customer before and after the first appointment.
Acquire and maintain total product knowledge.
- Timekeeping - Clock in and out daily including lunch.
- Maintain excellent CSI with a score at or above 978.
- Attend all necessary manufacturer's training and become certified.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Attend Sales meetings.
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· 401(k) plan participation with employer match
· Paid Vacation
· Three (3) sick days per year
· Employer-paid basic life insurance, and AD&D
· Employee-paid supplemental life
· Employee-paid Aflac
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employerdedicated to a policy of compliance with all federal, state, and local lawsregarding nondiscrimination in employment. No questions included in ourapplication process are intended to secure information to be used for unlawfulpurposes.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, disability or veteran status.Consistent with the provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA),applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the applicationprocess.